So I decided to give amiclubwear a shot since I was looking around for Presidents Day Sale & happened to see 45% off promotion. Well I shopped and shopped. Well- it turns out. They were cheating me.
Their claims of 45% was not even close to 40%.
See the images for yourself. (attached)
My total was 190.83 * .45 = $85.87 but instead they gave me $70 dollars off. I calculated it and the actual percentage that was given was 37.462%
This is incredibly deceitful & false advertisement. I will make sure everyone I know knows about this & I will take ALL legal actions because this is just wrong to cheat consumers in this manner.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- False advertising
- False pricing
- Reason of review:
- Deceitful Advertising
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Amiclubwear refused my return because they stated the shoes were "worn" yet the bottoms of the shoes were tried on only . The heel of the shoes aren't even scuffed..."
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com! What a nightmare to work with. We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "I found Sitefix.us on Fiverr.com and inquired about a customer Shopify website build. They were very quick to reply and direct me off of Fiverr.com to their website where I..."
- "I tried to order an Oklahoma Birth Certificate on the VitalCheck web site. The web site said I needed to submit a Verication Form and copy of an identification..."
- "I placed my Mother's Day order the Tuesday May 5, 2015 before Mother's Day with a promise that the flowers arrangement would be delivered the Thursday May 7, 2015 or..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."