100% full Not resolved

So I decided to give amiclubwear a shot since I was looking around for Presidents Day Sale & happened to see 45% off promotion. Well I shopped and shopped. Well- it turns out. They were cheating me.

Their claims of 45% was not even close to 40%.

See the images for yourself. (attached)

My total was 190.83 * .45 = $85.87 but instead they gave me $70 dollars off. I calculated it and the actual percentage that was given was 37.462%

This is incredibly deceitful & false advertisement. I will make sure everyone I know knows about this & I will take ALL legal actions because this is just wrong to cheat consumers in this manner.

This person wrote the review because of "deceitful advertising" of ami clubwear shoes from Ami Clubwear and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $148 and wants Ami Clubwear to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was false advertising, false pricing and deceit. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ami Clubwear for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ami Clubwear?

Comments

I do see you have an item of 9.99 door busters are excluded from the 45% off it does say on the website