i ordered a pair of boots from amiclubwear, on the right foot the boot was damaged it looked like the front area of the boot had been sand papered off.i paid 16 dollars for the boots and 13 bucks for shipping, i was told to return them using rma number and i did, also with all the nonsense they want from their return policy.

i have been waiting for over a month for my money. i was told that their return department did not find anything wrong with them they must be blind. talking to them is like talking to a brick wall. customer service hangs up on your phone calls and when you call them back you annot get through.

on top of all this they are asking me if i have proof of the boot being damaged like pictures, they never said anything like that when i talked to 6 different people and emailed them reguarding the return. who has heard of taking pictures of an item for proof of return, anyways, they should have mentioned that before. it also cost me another 11 dollars to ship them back. i have been emailing everyday ever since and filed a dispute with my credit card company, which is not guaranteed.

never again, cheap is going to cost you more. i have ordered from them before, they show one color on the website and deliver another.

to them coral is hot pink!donot order just go to the mall.

Review about: Ami Clubwear Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Ami Clubwear?

Comments

I agree there shoes suck an I need to find the CEO of this company

to teek Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States #1200428

yang Yang is her name. I can't find her number.

i orderd hair tong and they where fake

GAshawty

I AGREE!They are not professionals and I wish I never ordered from them!Wish I would have known of this site b4 I did order!