So I looked for days for a dress I am not a huge fan on buying clothes online but anyway I went ahead and bought from this store, to be 100% honest with everyone that will look at this its NOT WORTH IT.The material for the dresses is probably the cheapest they can buy, anyone who thinks otherwise probably has the worst taste in clothes EVER!

I cried on what I received but to be honest they always have some type of promo so you buy dresses for like 15 dollars and think that you won, well no thats exactly what you get a dress or whatever it is that your buying for that cheap price. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HERE.

don't make the same mistake I did and regret it.PLUS YOU DONT GET YOUR MONEY BACK YOU GET STORE CREDIT and to be honest I won't even except that, they can keep my money and keep there tacky stuff.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Ami Clubwear. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $118 and wants Ami Clubwear to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ami Clubwear for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ami Clubwear?

Comments