2.0

Hard to connect with a representative via telephone.Recording instructs callers to press the number 3 to reach the return department.

After calling the return department for days, I finally reached a customer service representative by staying on the line and not pressing any number.Talked to a customer service representative, supervisor and manager. They were all unhelpful, and the supervisor and manager were rude. Customer service is unwilling to accommodate customers when it concerns returns. I was sent the wrong address for return, but luckily the postal worker corrected the information for me.

Took AMI almost two months to give me store credit, and deducted 15% for a restocking fee although the product was unused and undamaged. I was told by customer service that I was charged a restocking fee because the shoe box was not in perfect condition when they received it. Customer service admitted responsibility, but still refused to remove the fee and were unwilling to work with me to resolve the problem. The shoes (I ordered two worth about $90 each) also did not fit properly, and the zippers kept getting stuck.

It was my first time ordering from AMI, and it was very disappointing.I was going to recommend AMI to other people, but now I do not want to deal with this company ever again.

Review about: Ami Clubwear Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Remove restocking fee.

I didn't like: Terrible customer service.

Comments