1.2

AmiClubwear only allows you to use one coupon at a time, even if your order is over 100$, if you used a 55% coupon for example you cannot get free shipping, which would be okay if they had flat rate shipping but they don't and they charge you based on weight of your items which comes out to be so expensive if your buying alot of clothes I think its a scam, and also they say you'll get 55% off or whatever but if you actually calculate it, it is NEVER exactly 55% or whatever the promo percentage is, they cheat you and take like 50% off instead of 55%. Do the math next time you shop there and you will see.

Also if you don't like your items you have to pay for return shipping. That's normal with some companies but after paying 45$ for shipping who wants to pay more money for shipping items that don't fit back, I'd rather keep them. Personally I think the store has cute items but you need to watch out for cheap quality but I'm going to stop shopping here I cannot stand the shipping costs, its exciting when you get a 55% coupon but when you have to pay 45$$ for shipping it is ridiculous!!!

I won't be shopping here until they do flat rate shipping, Yandy does Free shipping after 75$ and allows you to use your percentage off discount. There are so many better sites that I will be shopping on from now on that are more fair to consumers.

Comments