4.0

I ordered 2 sweaters at really cheap prices, both @ 7.99.Shipping charge was based on my total price ordered, so I believe it was about 7-10 dollars.

I received my order in about a week. So far so good. My items both matched the web page description. However there were no retail tags attached.

Even more disturbing there were no inside tags showing the sweater's size, or how to launder them. Plus one of the sweaters had a dirt mark on it that did not come out in the wash. I will not be buying from them again.

I can't even imagine if I would've gotten a bathing suit.Yuck.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ami Clubwear. The most disappointing about sweater at Ami Clubwear was dirty sweater and no inside tags Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ami Clubwear.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Ami Clubwear to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ami Clubwear?

Comments

I also just purchased a jacket from them with no tags and 2 of the buttons broke the first time I wore it