West Orange, New Jersey
Featured Not resolved
1.6

Amiclubwear refused my return because they stated the shoes were "worn" yet the bottoms of the shoes were tried on only .The heel of the shoes aren't even scuffed !

After paying 14$ for shipping and for them to send them back to me when CLEARLY they weren't worn is unacceptable business practice.I'm disappointed with the lack of customer service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Ami Clubwear?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Promgirl - Review about Bridesmaid Dress from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more Rosewe - Roswe is a SCAM Rosewe "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..." Read more I had the most awful experience with Modlily Modlily "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..." Read more Ami Clubwear - Worse company ever...do not purchase from them! Ami Clubwear "I reached out to Amiclubwear on June 10th. Two of the three pairs of shoes sent were defective. The strap that went across the toes were not straight. Rather, they..." Read more M. Michael Pacha et ses accusations frauduleuses d'argent Michael Pacha "Aux UAE (Emirats Arabes Unis) le fait d'tre hors du pays pendant plus de six mois conscutifs met fin automatiquement au statut de rsident. Mr Michael Pacha a quitt les..." Read more Bacteria/fungus INSIDE FERRERO ROCHER 2017 Ferrero Rocher "Got a box of ferrero rochers on the 21st of July (expire September 2017) in Australia. Took a *** out of one of them so it spilt in half then..." Read more Country Financial - Very bad Country Financial "My car got hit they giving me the the runaround don't want to give me a rental and I've been calling and not very cooperative very very disappointed in country..." Read more Colonial Van Lines - Do yourself a favor and just rent a POD Colonial Van Lines "The process started out fine. I worked with Andrew in the sales department and he assured me repeatedly that they always overestimate the weight of everything so that there are..." Read more