Ami Clubwear - SCAMMED! I have proof!

AMIClubwear reported my post on so here I am.I have the right to post my horrible experience and everyone deserve to know!

I placed an order on December 16, 2015 11:43:58 PM PST. I purchased two dresses for two of my friends as a Christmas gift. I even paid for fast shipping to make sure it arrived before Christmas although their website already guaranteed it will. Christmas came and there was nothing in the mail for me.

Turns out the package didn't arrive until a week later after Christmas. When I opened the package, there were only one dress. The dress was wrapped so horribly. It was rolled up and they just taped a whole bunch of bubble wrap around it.

Anyway I looked at the email they sent me and it says anything that is backordered will be sent separately. I was already annoyed by that time but I waited patiently anyway hoping the other dress will show up so I can give it to my friend. Well it's February 3rd, 2016 already and the other dress never came in! They don't answer any of our emails or phone calls, so my husband and I had no other choice but to make a complaint to paypal.

Paypal got back to us and said that Amiclubwear claimed they sent both dresses WHEN I ONLY RECEIVED ONE OF THE DRESS! Paypal is still in the middle of figuring this out! There's proof from the email they sent us that they only sent one of the dresses too. My husband, my friends, and I are very angry!

I had to purchase something else for my friend! We will never order from Amiclubwear again!

They're scammers and irresponsible!This is the first time I ever had to write something bad about a company but I felt I had to because I wouldn't want someone else to go through what I had to go through.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Never receive one of the dress
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #784622

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ami Clubwear? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 25 #1117671

I ordered 8 swimsuits, 2 pairs of shoes and 1 dress on February 14th 2016. I never received a tracking number all it says is processing. They don't answer the phone and if they do its a voice message saying they are closed. I'm very pissed and wished that I had read the reviews before ordering anything from this website. I spent $209.49 ordering stuff from this website. I'm still waiting for my stuff....

0 0 Reply

Feb 27 #1118816 Milwaukee, Wisconsin

I've ordered over 30 pairs of shoes they take a while to arrive but they will come

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ami Clubwear. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ami Clubwear.
Filing a new complaint about